Auto Claims:

In the event of an auto accident, do your best to obtain as much information from the other party as possible. If the police are called, be sure to obtain a copy of the information exchange form prepared by the officer at the scene. This will provide you with the information you will need regarding the other vehicle(s) involved in your accident. We recommend that you carry a disposable camera in your vehicle which would allow you to take photos at the scene of the accident. A camera phone would work as well.

To report a claim, you can call this office Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm, or you can contact the insurance company directly.

Plymouth Rock 24 Claims: 1-888-324-1620

NGM Insurance Company 24 hours Claims: 1-877-425-2467

Homeowner Claims:

In the event of any homeowner claim, it is important for you to do what you can to prevent further damage to your home. Your deductible will apply. Typically, deductibles are $500 or higher.

There are certain instances where your homeowners policy would not cover a loss. For example, unless you have Flood Insurance (separate from your homeowners policy) you are not covered for any damage caused by flood (ground water). Unless you have specifically added Earthquake coverage to your policy, there would be no coverage for earth movement.

If you need to file a claim or would just like to inquire about your coverage, please contact us at 413-789-3070. For after hour claim emergencies, you can contact your company directly:

MSA Group/National Grange Mutual: 1-877-425-2467
Bunker Hill Insurance: 1-888-47-CLAIM
Providence Mutual: 1-877-763-1800
Massachusetts Property
Underwriting Assoc.:

(617) 723.3800
Toll Free MA (800) 392.6108
Toll Free USA (800) 851.8978


For all other claims:

Please contact us directly so we may follow the progress of your claim from start to finish: